About the Firm
Legal issues have a habit of arising when you least expect them. Yet whether you are resolving a business dispute, probating a will, or purchasing, selling or leasing real estate, having an experienced lawyer by your side can make all the difference. At Parker Lawyers in Parker, Colorado, We have assisted businesses and individuals with a range of legal matters since 1987. If you need help creating a will, choosing a business entity, LLC or corporation, negotiating a real estate transaction, personal injury, seeking help with bankruptcy and probate you can trust Parker Lawyers to provide you with dedicated legal assistance. Our firm pride itself in timely responses and being available for you.
Respected Parker law firm delivers high-quality service
For more than 50 years, Will, Jim & Neal have worked diligently to devise effective solutions for clients’ legal problems, and clients have responded by giving the firm a perfect score in their recommendations through Martindale-Hubbell. Jim has been recognized by colleagues familiar with his work, earning an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
for high ethical standards and professional ability. In Colorado, people and companies needing legal help seek guidance because:
- Results-oriented — Focusing on achieving results, By delivering straightforward and competent legal counsel to businesses and individuals in a range of areas.
- Reputable — Handled countless transactions in Parker and have developed a strong reputation for providing high-quality representation.
- Established — With more than five decades of experience counseling residents of Colorado, The firm has the knowledge and experience to handle the most challenging legal matters.
Regardless of what type of legal issue you are dealing with, prompt action is essential. The moment you seek our assistance, The firm begins strategizing about how to best assist you towards a resolution.
Areas of Practice
Committed legal counsel for Colorado businesses and residents
Throughout Parker, my firm represents clients in the following practice areas:
- Business law — In addition to assisting you with business formations, I can advise you on contracts, sales and purchase agreements, mergers and acquisitions, LLC or corporate entities, transactions, and other aspects of business law.
- Real estate law — As an experienced real estate lawyer, I help clients with residential and commercial real estate transactions, closings, leases, land development, and other issues.
- Wills & Probate — I can advise you on wills and probate.
I aim to build lasting relationships with individuals and business owners in Colorado by providing comprehensive legal support. Whether you are looking to expand your business, sell your home, or update your estate plan, I am ready to provide you with experienced representation. Over the years I have assisted many of my clients on multiple transactions. Many of my out of state clients I have never met, but I stay in contact with them via all of the powerful electronic, over-night and text services which are provided and available.
Parker Lawers Top Rated Attorney James T. Anest receives highest level of distinction for both ethical standards and legal ability. -AV® Preeminent™ Rated By Martindale-Hubbell®
David Casiano a Parker resident and the former mayor of the Town of Parker Talks about Jim Anest's skills as an attorney. Anest was Parker's 2008 Cornerstone recipient. This award recognizes the highest level of civic and professional involvement in our community
5 Star Review: I've known Jim for over 23 years, had him do legal work for me and my company, and have used his services in numerous business dealings. I recommend him to my associates and friends, and have found him to be knowledgable, thoughtful, and effective. I hold him in the very highest regard